Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild

+2
darex1
King
6 posters

Go down

I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Empty I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild

Post  King Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Hmmm. I just want to ask why there members have so many Ultimate Ancient Weapons. I just want you to Investigate

King

KAOS Points : 32

Back to top Go down

I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Empty Re: I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild

Post  darex1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am

Razz Razz yeah

kahalata din kasi panay ancient yun oZmA meron pa nga ulti eh

astig ah haha

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
darex1
darex1

KAOS Points : 17

Back to top Go down

I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Empty Re: I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild

Post  [Dev]Kenshin Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 am

Please Read With Common Sense
I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Shaduwar

+1 They Can Survive in Animus Dungeon! We GM Saw It... If You Just Have The Common Sense You Should Bring 9999Pcs. Of Remantis And At Least 5Stacs. Scroll Of Resurrection In Order To Survive Right? So No Need To Ask This Dumb Question Or No Need To Investigate This Poor Thingy...

Once Again...
I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Simpsonslf3qs5
[Dev]Kenshin
[Dev]Kenshin

KAOS Points : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeebs Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 am

amp . gnun b kdali mka kuha nun ?
mptay mo un sure na may mddrop ?
diba percentage ?
Jeebs
Jeebs

KAOS Points : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]Kenshin Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am

Jeebs wrote:amp . gnun b kdali mka kuha nun ?
diba percentage ?

Sir Pde E Try Mo Nalang?
Kasi Sa Pag Kaka Alam Ko Mag Drop Un 5Pcs. Ancient And 5Pcs. Vampire Per Drakul Eh!

"Akala ko Quiting Kana Kasi nag Quit Narin si Cloud?"
[Dev]Kenshin
[Dev]Kenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeebs Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 am

[Dev]Kenshin wrote:
diba percentage ?

Sir Pde E Try Mo Nalang?
Kasi Sa Pag Kaka Alam Ko Mag Drop Un 5Pcs. Ancient And 5Pcs. Vampire Per Drakul Eh!

di ako nag quit dhil nag quit si cloud .
nag quit ako kase puro kadayaan lang nangyayare . hmm .
Jeebs
Jeebs

KAOS Points : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]Kenshin Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Jeebs wrote:
[Dev]Kenshin wrote:
diba percentage ?

Sir Pde E Try Mo Nalang?

di ako nag quit dhil nag quit si cloud .
nag quit ako kase puro kadayaan lang nangyayare . hmm .

Like What?
[Dev]Kenshin
[Dev]Kenshin

Back to top Go down

Post  xSupra Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 am

^

we went there too and got some vampire and ancients
xSupra
xSupra

KAOS Points : 177

Back to top Go down

Post  darex1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:37 am

22o ba yun OzMa nag dudupe ng ancients?
darex1
darex1

KAOS Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Novice Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm

..aw, yep i've also seen some players of the OzMA Guild they were wearing Ancient (i did notice that)
.. but ancient can easily taken from drakuLs.. we tried it two times at Lykanos but no drops...
.. we tried at Drakul but we got DC, u can make it there with 3[Hero Blades] + 1RM [Hero]
.. as long as you got RM you can make it till the end ^__^ I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_biggrin I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_biggrin I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_biggrin
.. they're very eager to get ancients thats why they got those ^^

I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers I just Want you to Investigate The OzMA guild Icon_cheers

"Imba cguro sila" ahehehe

Novice

KAOS Points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down