Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Cant leave the Guild im in

Go down

Cant leave the Guild im in

Post  Balmung on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 am

Soo....The Problem is I cant leave the Guild im in cause i got a Rank.
If I rightclick my name and Leave a Message Box appears and says I cant leave right now.
Normaly the Guildmaster would just kick me or delete the rank so i could leave.
The Problem is, our Guildmaster quited playing since the last DDoS Attack thing and nobody can kick me now. I asked some GM's but they couldnt help me, I even asked Kaos and he said he cant help.
Wheres the Problem? Just kick me outta this Guild.
When I played other Pserver the GM's were able to kick me out of a Guild too, so why you cant just do the same and kick me outta this Guild? It really sucks to be in a Guild that got 49member and only 2-3members are online cause the rest quited the Game. I really like the Server and dont wanna quit cause of this shitty problem, but if the GM's/Admins arent able to help me with this small problem , then wtf we got GM's for ? Spawning CW's @ arena which crash the server ? I dont understand it and dont wanna be rude or something , I really like one of the GM's but as a GM you should be able to do that kind of stuff ^^
Btw the Guildname is GermanDream and my IG name is Balmung.
Hope you'll help me now ..

Bal

Balmung

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum