Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

REPORT ABUSE

Go down

REPORT ABUSE

Post  surferdude18 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Im sick and Tired of this GM-Kenshin, he always ban players without any valid reason, he's treating everyone like hell... and I thought GM's in this server are nice... GM's must support players not ban them... specially those player who were just trying to ask some question, he will instantly kick you.. after you get pissed off because you were kicked by him, then thats the time he will ban you...I know its his job but its not really nice... is that how you treat your players? KICKING THEM IF YOU DONT FEEL THEM?

I discovered that it was not only me who was banned without any reason and Im sick of this kind of attitude...really i hope this will not happen to other players specially those who were just asking a question, to think they will not also entertain any question asked by players, its like they are happy seeing other players suffer or stuck without any answers from them

surferdude18

KAOS Points : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT ABUSE

Post  Rhian <3 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:33 am

you know why?? .. cause you treating him like hell too .. then your spamming at chatbox.. then you will report?? Neutral too bad for u .. Neutral
Rhian <3

KAOS Points : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]Kenshin on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 am

Cool Screen Shot! Your just posting the ban thingy but your not posting why you got ban! or the whole detail why you got ban!

http://kaosflyff.dontexist.com/
[Dev]Kenshin

KAOS Points : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  W@zØw§k! on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:06 am

surferdude18 wrote:Im sick and Tired of this GM-Kenshin, he always ban players without any valid reason, he's treating everyone like hell... and I thought GM's in this server are nice... GM's must support players not ban them... specially those player who were just trying to ask some question, he will instantly kick you.. after you get pissed off because you were kicked by him, then thats the time he will ban you...I know its his job but its not really nice... is that how you treat your players? KICKING THEM IF YOU DONT FEEL THEM?

I discovered that it was not only me who was banned without any reason and Im sick of this kind of attitude...really i hope this will not happen to other players specially those who were just asking a question, to think they will not also entertain any question asked by players, its like they are happy seeing other players suffer or stuck without any answers from them

Hey surferdude...Follow this steps:

1)Better Shut Up in Chat Box...

2)You`ll not be banned...

3)And Wait for Further Announcements and Server will be UP!

4)Simple but worth it!

And by the way...you can`t just kick him out of the staff...Developers are very important to this game LOL!

It`s Kenshin`s way on how to discipline players....

PERIOD
W@zØw§k!

KAOS Points : 166

View user profile http://kaosflyff.dontexist.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shikaru05 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 am

Amen
shikaru05

KAOS Points : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down