Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug error on the Crash.

Go down

Bug error on the Crash. Empty Bug error on the Crash.

Post  novise1 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 am

Sup, i got bugged when the sv crashed , lol32 chat mod. and Cloud told me to post on the forum the things that have gone with the name of my char to check the Database and back me in a e-mail.

Char.- Desertlove ; 190 Perins. , Like 6 Fire(A) , 3 Land(A) 900 Sunstones. Well, more things but that's the most important for me.
Char.- Brickbybrick ; 89 Perins and like 200 reversing and 200 Awakening Scroll's.
Char.- Pudding ; Like 80 Perins.

Brother Char. (Diff account)
Char.- Falling ; I just lost like 70 or 80 Perins i dont remember lol. Just that.

Thanks.

novise1

Back to top Go down

Bug error on the Crash. Empty Re: Bug error on the Crash.

Post  epic Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 am

hmm i have lost now 33 Perins and awake scrolls hmm this its easy to farming ?

epic

KAOS Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum