Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop

2 posters

Go down

Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop Empty Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop

Post  Blaxe Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 am

This Items are not in the shops and there is no way to get them.
We need it for Herodungeon and PvP (most important for Psys in PvP)!
Please, we wanna do HeroDungeon in 2 hours and we need this items right now!
I talked to Kenshin and he said "make a new char and trade the items to your"... The items are untradeble!
So please sell me this stupid items and do it in the shops, as fast as you can!

Regards.

Shopchar

Blaxe

KAOS Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop Empty Re: Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop

Post  Steam Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:47 pm

That's a good idea. This items are very important for many classes, like Billposter(Asal), Psykeeper(Bombs) and HeroSkills.
Please add this items as fast as you can to the CashShop, to make the gameplay more easier for us!

Regards,
Vulx,
Psykeeper

Steam

Back to top Go down

Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop Empty Re: Activation, Refresher Hold and Vitaldrink X in Shop

Post  Fahrenheit Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 am

Yes, Yes,
I need it too.
Its a nice idea an i think many classes need them.

Regards,
Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit

KAOS Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum