Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psy Satanology Bug (?)

Go down

Psy Satanology Bug (?) Empty Psy Satanology Bug (?)

Post  Yuu Himura Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Well i dont know what happends, cuz i have my Master psy Yuux training whit the Satanalogy skill who stops some moobs to move, attack and more so u can attak him for long range skills (magic) at least when i be normal psy (now i'm Master psy) the skill works great but now when i used the time unleas from 40 sec (skill efect) works only 10 sec and then the moob attak me again so i can lvl up good i know when ill be not Master the skills works great but now i dont know what happend...

Anyway, i wanna know why some moobs dont drop me the accs types??? i kill 10-50 of one type and dont droped me the acc only MS-SS, Penya, Cards, Equip and Weaps but not Accs why happend this anda why the delay on skills and cast are so hig too D: thanks for answed me..
Yuu Himura
Yuu Himura

KAOS Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum