Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  mike2128 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Full Name :Paul Michael S. Pura

Sex :Male

Country (With + - GMT) :+08:00 Philippines

Education :Com Programmer Tech

Active E-Mail Adress :Mike613624@ymail.com

High Level Languages:Tagalog English

Expirence On Other MMORPG Games (with year/month/week) :since 2001

Position Of Other MMORPG Games (H-GM/GM/MOD/DEV/ADMIN) :im GM in ragnarok for 4yrs and im also work in company in netgames

How Long Did You Played Flyff : almost 6yrs and this 2010 im back to playing flyff

In Game Nick ( Give Us One Nickname ) :Niekel

Why We Need To Choose You :I'm very good with players, and can understand everyones point of view, I've been told by players that I'm a great Gm. I love helping people with there problems, mainlly because I know all the problems players will come accross from a good uinderstanding of the server's workings.

mike2128

KAOS Points : 3

Back to top Go down