Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application of Momong (New)

3 posters

Go down

GM application of Momong (New) Empty GM application of Momong (New)

Post  momong143 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Full Name :Michael Carlleone Z canlas(nickname:momong)

Sex :Male

Country (With + - GMT) :GMT_8 php

Education :n/a still in school 2nd year high school

Active E-Mail Adress :momongcanlas@yahoo.com

High Level Languages:English and tagalog

Expirence On Other MMORPG Games (with year/month/week) :i played Ran online for 2years with O2jam and audition...when i tired playing Ran i play O2jam and Audition
and one day my Tito(uncle) told me he found game name `flyff online ph`and i install it to my pc and laptop after few months i got bored playing flyff with low experience and i search some private server and i found Kaos Flyff before im searching Flyff i told my uncle i got bored playing low experience and i tol him that i will study to make Flyff and im studying about database sql something like that but i dont know how to edit items..
but i have experience for being gm on my neighbor`s flyff and one day my neighbor`s pc has been crash and i told him ill quit and i search some pserver and i found kaos flyff and i enjoy playing and now i want to help other people thats why im applying for GM..

Position Of Other MMORPG Games (H-GM/GM/MOD/DEV/ADMIN) :In Ran Server i create my own server and im the owner till now is still open but i gave it to my couz.
and in Rose private server i become GM for some few months and in Flyff pserver i become GM and FM and Chat mod..

How Long Did You Played Flyff :for almost 2 1/2 years i think..

In Game Nick ( Give Us One Nickname ) :Momong(sorry for my name momong my lolo(grand pa)gave that name to me ehehhe)

Why We Need To Choose You :I have experience for being GM and im not applying for GM for my own FUN but for all fun and im active now because the school year is done
and im friendly people and im not abusing powers.i can play as GM without powers...
all i want is to help newbies and for those KSing looting and some offenses i want to give them some lessons not to kick them to gave some tips and somethings like that..
and im active In forum i love reading forum i really love it and chatting of course.

I.michael canlas promising to become honest on this game and i will follow the rules and i will not abuse my powers...

good luck to me Smile)

thx for reading.

(Time is the key to balance)

momong143

KAOS Points : 32

Back to top Go down

GM application of Momong (New) Empty Re: GM application of Momong (New)

Post  W@zØw§k! Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Wew...DOUBLE POSTING...

Ew!
W@zØw§k!
W@zØw§k!

KAOS Points : 166

http://kaosflyff.dontexist.com/

Back to top Go down

GM application of Momong (New) Empty LOL

Post  momong143 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

wazo im not double posting sinunod ko lng po right form of the application stop teasing me ok???im not kind ofpeople like fighting

(Time is the key to balance)

momong143

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]Kenshin Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Wazowski wrote:Wew...DOUBLE POSTING...

Ew!
+1 Double posting
[Dev]Kenshin
[Dev]Kenshin

KAOS Points : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  W@zØw§k! Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Please Close the other Thread!
W@zØw§k!
W@zØw§k!

KAOS Points : 166

http://kaosflyff.dontexist.com/

Back to top Go down

GM application of Momong (New) Empty ...

Post  momong143 Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 am

[Dev]Kenshin wrote:
Wazowski wrote:Wew...DOUBLE POSTING...

Ew!
+1 Double posting

im requesting on the chat box to remove my old application....but till now they didnt close it//
and what do you mean +1 double posting?

(still waiting if im hire or not Smile)

More power More player
(Time IS The Key To balance)

momong143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down