Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack's GM Application

Go down

Jack's GM Application Empty Jack's GM Application

Post  jrlando Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Name:Jack Laurence T. Bush

Sex:Male

State/Country:USA

Language:English,A little bit of spanish

About me:
I'm studying for Character Designer (ATM I'm only at the drawning part, I don't know how to use all the programs yet), I'm very social,
and i love to help people with their problems. In the big down times of FFD, I checked out the forums, posted some guides etc.. I've always been active
on the server even if it wasn't online.

MMORPG's Played:Lineage 2 (since launch on P2p Till Interlude. after that Pservers, Perfect world International, Allods online,
World of warcraft Pservers, Runescape/RS pservers, Rappelz, Ether Sage online And very much other games.. I'm not goin to say them all..

Flyff Experience
I played eFlyff since V2 till V13 (lvl 114-M Blader). It was getting boring,
cause the leveling was really slow. So I started looking for A Private Server.
I found FlyForFame.. It was a fun server but I didn't had alot of Friends on that server... So I Quit.
I Found FlyForTrouble.. Great server had alot of fun.. but it lagged to much for me.
Started Looking again, I found FlyForBliss. A Really good server.. with much nice people and friends.. Played it for a long time.
Started Looking Again,I found KAOS flyff,So i wanted to became a GM because this is a very good server and i can support this legally.

GM experience:
I was GM on 2 Pretty Popular servers, FlyForLove and FlyForFall...
I hosted A v12 server with A friend. We had much players, and 24/7 Uptime, It was really fun, but I had to shut it down
cause 2 developers ruined the server with Customs etc.. And I was XAT moderator on 2 boxes and on 1 box Co-owner

Hours online Time: In school weeks: 3-6 hours and in the weekends: 3-14 hours (I will tell when I'm on Holiday)
XAT Box Online Time: If im on my PC im online at xat.

Guides: I already have 5 guides up (when I made this application). Much more guides to come. u guys can always give me a subject and i try to make a good guide of it Razz.

If you hire me just find my in game name(IGN):Lacotte

Best Regards,
Jack

jrlando

KAOS Points : 6

Back to top Go down