Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application ??

Go down

Application ?? Empty Application ??

Post  Raishin Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 am

Still Hiring ?
By The Way .

Full Name :Danica Celis

Sex : Female

Country (With + - GMT) : Philippines GMT+8

Education : 2nd Year College Student . BSBA

Active E-Mail Adress : r.khulet@yahoo.com

High Level Languages: English , Latin (some)

Experience On Other MMORPG Games (with year/month/week) : Flyff(January 2008-????) cabal(November2009-January2010).

Position Of Other MMORPG Games (H-GM/GM/MOD/DEV/ADMIN) :Flyff Nitak*GAME MASTER. OCEAN CABAL*GAME MASTER(for 2 months only . cause the server sucks. so laggy.)

How Long Did You Played Flyff : i think 2 years ?

In Game Nick ( Give Us One Nickname ) : not yet Registered . but you can call me Raishin Smile

Why We Need To Choose You : i'm the kind of strict when it comes in game hack/scams/disrespect . but friendly when you are friendly too :} i think thats the reason why you need to choose me .

BTW :>
GOODBYE . GODBLESS :>

Raishin

KAOS Points : 5

Back to top Go down