Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Kaos
Welcome To KaosFlyff Forums. Please Register To Enjoy More Benefits In Our Forum.
Visit kaosflyff.dontexist.com For Our Main Webiste And For Our ChatBox. Please Avoid Spamming in Our Forum.. Abusers Will Be Totally Tolerated.
Fly For Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy GM Application

Go down

Andy GM Application Empty Andy GM Application

Post  Andre998 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 am

Full Name :Andrew Callagher

Sex :Male

Country (With + - GMT) :Brazil (GMT-3)

Education :Im Actually on High School

Active E-Mail Adress :andre.cazella@hotmail.com

High Level Languages:Portuguese and English (i have diploma)

Expirence On Other MMORPG Games (with year/month/week) :I played eflyff for 2 years

Position Of Other MMORPG Games (H-GM/GM/MOD/DEV/ADMIN) : I've already Been GM and MOD on 2 Pservers, if u want u can send me e-mail and i can tell u them.

How Long Did You Played Flyff : 2 Years! I have a 105 RM , 70 Blade and 79 BJ ( Demian-PK)

In Game Nick ( Give Us One Nickname ) : Andy

Why We Need To Choose You : Well I have some experience and i really want to be a GM cause i know responsabilites and i know how to help Kaos and other GM's top help develop the server!
I am a Designer too, my friends can send u some of my projects and desingns i have already done!

Thanks,
Andrew Exclamation

Andre998

Back to top Go down

Andy GM Application Empty LOL

Post  Andrew Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 am

I made Ma Profile! Rolling Eyes

Andrew

KAOS Points : 1

Back to top Go down